Sidney Sohn, Esq.
Sidney Sohn is a Shareholder/Partner at Venerable, where his current practice primarily focuses on commercial litigation, class actions, unfair competition, individual tort claims, construction defects, EB-5 immigration consulting and appellate practice. With a diverse legal background, and having prosecuted numerous actions for individuals as well as multi-million dollar corporations, Mr. Sohn currently represents a wide array of clients in his practice at Venerable.
In early 2014, Mr. Sohn was elected co-chair of the Asian Business Association, allowing him to play a more active role in the organization. In addition to maintaining Venerable’s vision in providing high-quality services for our clients, Mr. Sohn continues to support various community groups in an effort to give back to the people we serve.
- Southern California Rising Stars 2011
- Southern California Rising Stars 2010
- Southern California Rising Stars 2009
While up to five percent of the lawyers in the state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list.
- Served as a lead counsel for multimillion dollar breach of contract claim against national publication
- Served as a lead counsel for class action lawsuit for misappropriation and violation of regulation
claim against the largest retailers and corporations
- Represented high ranking executives from multinational corporations for obtaining immigrant status
and/or non-immigrant visa
- Served as an judicial extern for the Hon. Dikran Tevrizian, United District Court, Central District
- Admitted to practice in all State Courts in California and before the Federal District Court for the