Alexander Tsao, Esq.
Alexander Tsao is a Shareholder/Partner at Venerable where his current practice primarily focuses on personal injury/tort law, business/commercial litigation, and complex real estate and corporate transactions. With a diverse legal background, and having worked as a senior associate for one of the most prestigious law firms in the country, Mr. Tsao currently represents a wide array of clients in his practice at Venerable. He has helped his clients receive nearly 100 million dollars as compensation for their pain and suffering related to personal injury matters. He has even received settlements of over $1,000,000.00 for his clients though they were ultimately found liable for the accidents causing injury. Those types of results stem from advanced strategy, diligent preparation and a winning reputation.
In addition to his civilian practice, Mr. Tsao was formerly a judge advocate/military lawyer in the U.S. Marine Corps where he served as a Chief Prosecutor, Chief Civil Law Officer, and Special Assistant U.S. Attorney.
- Appointed to the California Veterans Board, California Department of Veterans Affairs, by Governor Brown’s Administration in 2011
- Served as the Chair, California Veterans Board, California Department of Veterans Affairs, 2013-2014
- Served as part of the initial Advisory Committee, Military Veterans Justice Project at Loyola Law School
- Admitted to United States District Court for the Central District of California since 2003
- Member of the State Bar of California in good standing since 2003
- Member of the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces since 2005
- Member of the Navy and Marine Corps Court of Criminal Appeals since 2005
- Member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles